Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Power of Silence

"Lighting the Path"
Digital Mandala by Kate Jobe 10/3/12
Source Photo by Warren Nistad

I am amazed that i have not posted an entry on this blog for two and a half months. Time moves rapidly and it feels like so much less time has passed...and in such a relatively short time, I feel that massive shifts have occurred in my life...things I cannot outline or define...nor would it honor them to do so...but things I can feel and perceive and some...some shifts are tangible and palpable.  They can't be touched...or measured...but their presence is perceived as a radiance I can sense. Cherish the moments that exist with undefinable beauty and joy. Cherish the moments that cannot be defined as words but exist as exquisite energy that surrounds you and permeates your cells.  Cherish them.  Smile and breath them deeply into the molecules of your existence. Sometimes words are not necessary.
 
 


No comments: