Sunday, July 1, 2012

Emergence (Part 1 of 4)



"Cocooning the Light Within"
Digital Mandala by Kate Jobe 1/7/2012


The year 2000 was the year my life began shifting dramatically into a space that was not in alignment with who I knew myself to be...

The year 2000 was when I developed a challenging skin condition that not only created challenges within me regarding my personal perception of myself, but also created social challenges in regard to the way the outer world viewed me and related to me.

The year 2000 was when I began isolating myself within a cocoon that contained my previous overflowing passion for life.  This cocoon continued to weave its web around me for the next twelve years.  Unbeknowst to me, it was the beginning of twelve years of massive personal growth.  The next three posts focus upon this story.

No comments: